Estate Preplanning Contest
Contest Rules for Park Lawn Corporation
1. Contest Offer
– 25,000 AIR MILES® Reward Miles will be every month at every participating Park Lawn Corporation locations starting January 1, 2020 until June 30, 2020.
– Entries can be made by filling out a ballot after an estate planning meeting with one of Park Lawn Estate planner.
– Name(s) will be drawn randomly every month, at every participating location.
– This contest is open to all customers in Canada the age of 18 or over excluding LoyaltyOne, Co., RMG Loyalty, and Park Lawn Corporation as well as business with employees in the immediate families of such business, (living in the same household as the employees.) The contest is subject to all applicable Federal, Provincial and Municipal laws and regulations and is void where prohibited by law.
3. How to Enter
– Contest is open to all customers who complete an estate planning meeting with one of Park Lawn Estate planner between March 1, 2020 and June 30, 2020.
– Entrants will fill out a ballot at participating Park Lawn location.
– If the entry is inaccurate, it will be disregarded
– Limit of one (1) entry per Collector number
4. No Purchase Necessary & On-Line Entries (required by Criminal Code of Canada)
To enter without any purchase entrants may hand print their name, address, e-mail address, postal code, and phone number on a plain 3” x 5” piece of paper and sign it. Place the entry form in an envelope and mail it with sufficient postage to: Park Lawn LP 2 St. Clair Ave. W., Suite 1300 (Floor 12A) Toronto, ON M4V 1L5. Entries must be postmarked no later than June 30,2020. Limit of one (1) entry per envelope with sufficient postage. All mail-in entries will have the same odds of winning as those received on-line. Faxed or e-mailed entries will be disqualified. LoyaltyOne, Co., RMG Loyalty, and Park Lawn Corporation shall not be responsible for incorrect or inaccurate transcription or registration of Contest entry information, technical malfunctions, lost/delayed data transmission, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, faulty, incomplete, incomprehensible, or erased computer or network transmissions, failure of computer equipment, software, inability to access any online service or web site, inability to submit the online entry, or any other error or malfunction, or any injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in this Contest, or for late, lost, stolen, postage due, illegible or misdirected entries.
5. Prize Description
– Twenty-four (24) prizes of 25,000 AIR MILES® Reward Miles to be awarded every month.
– Prize(s) will be provided via electronic transfer to winner’s AIR MILES Number. To ensure that the winner receives the Prize in his or her Collector Account, winner should ensure his or her balance preference (AIR MILES Cash or AIR MILES Dream balance) are set as desired prior to the Prize being posted in his/her Collector Account.
– Draw will take place Park Lawn LP 2 St. Clair Ave. W., Suite 1300 (Floor 12A) Toronto, ON M4V 1L5.
PICK ONE BASED ON AMRM PRIZE TOTAL:
The approximate retail value of AIR MILES Reward Miles depends on the chosen method of use, available reward options at the time of use, and the set preference between AIR MILES Cash and AIR MILES Dream Account balances. If redeemed with AIR MILES Cash, 95 Miles can be used in-store for $10 towards purchases at participating AIR MILES Partners or 95 Miles can be used online for eVouchers for $10 worth of value at participating Reward Partners. If used for flights (1,200 Mile minimum required for flight use), value depends on destination chosen, date of travel and use of multiple carriers or suppliers. For example, one return economy flight from Toronto, Ontario to Winnipeg, Manitoba is 2,000 Miles and has an approximate value of $525.00 (Canadian) excluding taxes. Winner must pay applicable taxes, related transportation fees, governmental levies, excess baggage and other non-ticket costs. The value of Miles used for non-flight reward options depends on reward options in effect at the time of use. Miles are subject to the terms and conditions of the AIR MILES Reward Program as amended from time to time. Miles Prize is not transferable or convertible to cash and must be accepted as awarded. Contest Sponsor reserves the right to substitute the Prize with a prize of equal or greater value, including cash. To ensure that winners receive their Prize in their preferred balance, each winner should ensure his/her balance preferences (Cash Miles balance and Dream Miles balance) are set as desired prior to the Prize being posted in his/her Collector Account.
6. Prize Drawing
– Winner(s) with be randomly selected via a draw from all eligible entries within the Contest Period. The draw with take place Park Lawn LP 2 St. Clair Ave. W., Suite 1300 (Floor 12A) Toronto, ON M4V 1L5.on July 1, 2020.
– Winner(s) will be contacted by phone at least 3 times within 5 business days. If the winner cannot be contract at that time, another entrant will be randomly selected and the initial selected entrant will be disqualified and will have no record towards Park Lawn Corporation or its affiliates.
– In order to win, the selected entrant must first correctly answer, unaided, a time-limited, mathematical, skill-testing question to be administered by telephone, and he or she will be required to sign a standard Declaration and Release Form confirming compliance with the
Contest Rules, acceptance of the Prize as awarded and releasing LoyaltyOne, Co., RMG Loyalty, and Park Lawn Corporation from all liability relating to the Contest. No substitution for, or transfer of the Prize, will be allowed. The selected entrant will have 7 days from the date of receipt to return a signed copy of the Declaration and Release Form to Park Lawn Corporation. If the selected entrant does not do so within this period of time, another entrant will randomly be selected and the initial selected entrant will be disqualified and will have no recourse towards LoyaltyOne, Co., RMG Loyalty, or Park Lawn Corporation or anyone involved in the Contest.
7. Condition of Participation
Submission of an entry constitutes acceptance of these contest rules by entrant. LoyaltyOne, Co., RMG Loyalty, and Park Lawn Corporation do not accept responsibility for any loss, damage or claims caused by or resulting from this contest or the prizes. The prize winner(s) agrees by accepting the prize to release LoyaltyOne, Co., RMG Loyalty, and Park Lawn Corporation from any and all liability arising out of, pursuant to, or as a result of the carrying out of the contest, including liability arising from the acceptance of the prize(s) as awarded and confirming compliance with contest rules. By entering the contest, entrants consent to the use of their names, city of residence, photograph, voice and/or image for publicity purposes and in all mediums utilized by LoyaltyOne, Co., RMG Loyalty, and Park Lawn Corporation without payment or compensation.
8. Chances of Winning
Dependent on the total number of eligible entries received on or before the contest end-date.
9. Ownership of the Contest
The contest is managed by Park Lawn Corporation. LoyaltyOne, Co. and RMG Loyalty, is in no way connected to the management of this contest.
10. Enrollment in the AIR MILES Reward Program
If an entrant is not an AIR MILES Collector, he/she may enroll in the AIR MILES® Reward Program by visiting airmiles.ca. By enrolling to become an AIR MILES Collector you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of the AIR MILES Reward Program as amended from time to time.
®™ Trademarks of AM Royalties Limited Partnership used under license by LoyaltyOne, Co. and Park Lawn Corporation.